"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." Keeping this lovely quote by Hellen Keller in mind, Consolace is planning to expand its team to reach more of those who need its professional service and care.
Proficient social media interns with great technical skills can now be a part of Consolace
- Any Bachelor's degree (preferably Journalism/Communication) or diploma in the relevant subject.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good at handling various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- In depth knowledge of social media analytics to boost performance.
- Those having 1-2 years of experience will be given preference.
- Freshers can also apply.
Duration: 3 months
Short film makers/ Video Editors
It is indeed true that we are living in a world where one good video can lead to a massive social following. Hence, Consolace is looking for creative minds capable of shooting/editing 2-3 minutes videos. Applicants can send their sample videos together with the application.
Qualification & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in Film editing or any other related certification.
- Sound knowledge of video and audio editing softwares.
- Technical and creative expertise
- Clear understanding of the nature of the targeted audience and the outcome of the project
- Having an experience of working with various digital media platforms will be considered as an added advantage. Freshers with good creative and technical skills are also welcome.
Benefits of working with Consolace:
- Greater exposure
- Good learning opportunity while working on real life projects.
- Improve your technical skills while working on innovative content.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work while learning important life lessons and get the opportunity to improve your quality of life together with others'.